Easily control your GPS navigation, NAV/COMM, weather, traffic and terrain in any condition. Helping you navigate in the soup with confidence. The KSN 770 combines GPS navigation, Nav/Com, terrain mapping, charting and safety sensor displays. It will also display XM Datalink Weather, radar-based weather, traffic and terrain. The combination of hard buttons, cursor control and touchscreen.
Enhanced Safety and Situational Awareness
The KSN 770 features Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) and Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV). It also displays a full complement of safety systems including: On-board weather radar, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), XM Datalink Weather, Terrain awareness and warning System (TAWS) and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). And split-screen capabilities. Never before have so many features been designed into an MFD that will bring value to the pilot in terms of safety and ease of use.
• High-res VGA display (5.7″ diagonal, 5.25″ high).
• Hybrid user interface. Touch screen, hard keys and cursor control device (CCD)
• Electronic charts and maps.
• WAAS GPS en route and approach navigation system
• TCAS, and Radar ,** TAWS”,** TCAS and Stormscope.
• XM WX interface.
• 10W COM with optional high-power 16W COM. Digital radio core.
• Analog and digital inputs/outputs
• EPIC/APEX FMS Core.
• Open architecture integrates with a variety of sensors.
• Affordable pricing, extensive dealer network.
• Enhanced ground proximity warning system (option).
• Nav/Com (10W Com with 16W option)