Airbus AS350 Simulator.
A fully-featured single turbine helicopter simulator based on the Airbus AS350. This system features life-size, high-resolution instruments, lighted-Bendix/King Silver Crown style avionics, Garmin 430 WAAS simulation, instructor station, and external visual system with large-screen display as standard equipment. It utilizes an open and optimized structural construction that is strong and rigid, yet thin enough to fit through a standard door opening for easy transport and integration. The high-fidelity flight model will allow you to perform many complex maneuvers and procedures, everything from the startup to the shutdown checklists. The Sim will enable you to unleash valuable rotary-wing training possibilities.
Features of the Mini Helicopter:
• ASTAR Cyclic, Collective, levers for Rotor Brake, Fuel Flow, and Fuel Shutoff
• Anti-torque pedals
• High-resolution instrument panel display screen
• Built-in pilot seat
• Bendix/King Silver Crown Avionics
• Integrated virtual GNS430 WAAS GPS
• Full autopilot capability with Flight director and navigation coupling to VOR & GPS.
• Graphical Instructor’s Station with desk
• Single Channel Image Generator