Airbus Helicopters AS350B2 custom delivery. Heliproducts Industries completed all upgrades on this AS350B2. The Airbus Helicopters AS350B2 was purchased in Europe. Heliproducts completed the following work on this AS350B2 with Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 Engine:
Presentation1 – sample .pdf presentation of our recent work.
- Complete pre-purchase inspection on site
- Complete air freight shipment to our facility in Pitt Meadows BC
- Complete 12 Year Major Inspection with all calendar and hourly inspections completed
- Complete airframe strip and re-paint
- Complete wire hareness overhaul and rewire
- Installation of overhauled major components
- Installation of STC equipment, including utility items
- SL40, NAT AMS 43, GTX 330
- NPX138, 406H ELT, Geneva switch panel
- AKV Cyclecounter
- Onboard cargo swing w/ Load cell
- 50 amp Long line kit
- Dart Extra Large sling window
- New interior and new exterior paint
s/n 2479 Purchased from Itay, requires the 12 Year Major Inspection.
s/n 2479, loaded on air freight pallet for quick 3 day transfer to our facility in Pitt Meadows, BC
AS350B2 requires full dis-assembly to complete 12 Year Major inspection.
Old style flight control hardware to be removed. Complete flight control system requires full inspection.
Previous Honeywell switch panel, instruments, interior all to be upgraded.
Full dis-assembly to main airframe assembly. All other parts removed. Complete inspection, repair, re-assembly process begins.
AS350B2 Structures work carried out, including installation of customer required modifications, equipment, STC installations.
AS350B2 airframe inspection completed. AS350B2 airframe primed and painted per OEM specs.
Entire Airframe painted to factory new. As new Legacy AS350B2 starting to take shape.
Complete renew of the AS350B2 electrical system, modifications and equipment installations.