Future delivery of Airbus Helicopters AS350B2, Non- Vemd helicopter, specifically completed to exact customer specifications. Configurations available for Corporate, EMS, Utility and Law Enforcement.
Delivered As New. Warranties Included. 25-30% below OEM New Price. New Engine Option. Lighter than Factory New. Built to exactly the customers spec. Nothing will be in the helicopter that is not required.
Heliproducts provides turn-key delivery with full customizations, completed in house by Factory trained aircraft maintenance engineers, under AMO 83-05 approved by Transport Canada, FAA and EASA. Completions from frame up, designed around customers equipment list, simplified around one facility from start to finish. Full Export, Export C of A, shipping, delivery, inital training, startup and continued maintenance and flight training support.
The multipurpose, single-engine AS350 B2, powered by a 732 shp (546 kW) Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has an outstanding proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost have made it a very sought-after helicopter capable of performing a wide range of missions including; passenger transportation, aerial work, training, observation, firefighting and law enforcement, among others. With its spacious and comfortable cabin accommodating one pilot plus up to 6 passengers, the AS350 B2 is especially appreciated for its passenger transportation capabilities for VIP missions, tourist flights and public service tasks.
Options we provide:
• TM Warrantied Used, New, or TSO 0.o 1D1 Engine. Considerations provided for each operators utilization.
• Complete 12 year major inspection including all calendar and hourly inspections completed. This essentially resets the useful life and revenue potential of the Airbus Helicopters AS350B2 helicopter, providing a like new, fully equipped helicopter, for 30 – 35 % less than new. Our helicopters will receive much more than the OEM requirements.
• A custom delivery of a newly spec’d AS350B2 helicopter provides a much lower empty weight than the current factory equipped helicopters. We offer complete flexibility on the optional equipment and avionics installed. No unused or extra equipment installed that is not per the customers request.
Equipment Options include:
• Garmin 500H Panel or Digital / Analogue gauges.
• Normal or Sliding Doors. Window options including tinted, bubble, comfort, or full vis glass doors.
• Energy Attenuating Seats.
• Auto Pilot.
• High or Low Skid Gear. Short or Long Flight Steps.
• Air Conditioning. Custom Interior and seating. 5 or 6 Pax.
• LH Pilot Command.
• STC equipment installations.
• External Hook and remote systems.
• Engine Inlet filter system.
• Custom Avionics suite, Glass panels, HUMS and flight data monitor
• Satellite and phone systems, video systems, 406 ELT, moving map GPS
• USB charging, forestry and government compliant interface systems, etc.
• Custom Paint.
|Passenger transportation||1 pilot + 5 passengers (standard version)|
|1 pilot + 4 or 5 passengers (comfort version)|
|1 pilot + 6 passengers (high density version)|
|Casualty evacuation||1 pilot + 2 doctors + 1 stretcher|
|Cargo||1 pilot + 3 m3 (105.9 ft3) in the cabin|
|Maximum take-off weight||2,250 kg / 4,960 lb|
|Maximum take-off weight with external load||2,500 kg / 5,512 l|
|Empty weight (standard configuration)||1,220 kg / 2,690 lb|
|Useful load (standard configuration)||1,030 kg / 2,270 lb|
|Maximum cargo-swing load||1,160 kg / 2,557 lb|
|Standard fuel capacity||426 kg / 939 lb|
|POWER PLANT||1 TURBOMECA ARRIEL 1D1 TURBINE ENGINE|
|Takeoff power||546 kW / 732 shp|
|PERFORMANCE AT MAXIMUM GROSS WEIGHT AT SEA LEVEL, ISA AND ZERO
|Maximum speed (Vne)||287 km/hr / 155 kts|
|Fast cruise speed (at MCP)||246 km/hr / 133 kts|
|Recommended cruise speed||226 km/hr / 122 kts|
|Rate of climb at SL||8.5 m/sec / 1,675 ft/min|
|Service ceiling||4,600 m / 15,100 ft|
|Hover ceiling at takeoff power ISA-IGE||3,000 m / 9,850 ft|
|Maximum range without reserve at recommended cruise speed (RCS)||666 km / 360 NM|
|Endurance without reserve at 100 km/hr – 54 kts||4hrs, 24 min|
|Maximum altitude (PA)||6,100 m / 20,000 ft|
|Minimum temperature||– 40°C / + 40°|
|Maximum temperature||ISA + 35°C / + 95°F, limited to + 50°C / + 122°F|